“Addicts aren’t all bad. Some of them started off as amazing people and just got lost.”
– TJ Ferris, meth addicted person
Our purpose is to create a fresh understanding of addiction and its victims through artwork and stories.
Create an art experience for at least 500,000 people which will enable them to see addicted people in a new way.
We have created a set of 50 life stories and gallery-quality environmental portraits of addicted persons. These will be experienced through the following media:
- Art gallery show opens in Cincinnati 1/16/2019 then travels to Columbus in June, 2019
- On-line e-book
- 23-minute Documentary movie for use in high school assemblies and rehab programs (funding needed for this)
- Print book (for release 1/16/2019)
- Project website (this one!)
- Associated activities, some involving portrait volunteers (addicts) TBD
- Program materials to assist with both rehab (recovery) and prevention programs, coming 2019 and later.
Board of Directors
Eric K. Hatch, Ph.D, founder and artist
Rick Reckman, Ph.D, psychologist
Brian Page, educator
Robert Hesch, CPA
Kenneth A. Brown, Writer. consultant, and former foundation administrator
Glenn Williams, Retired, former P&G and Iams executive
Persons with specific expertise in the world of addiction care and treatment are invited to join the Board. Please contact us for additional information.
Click on the arrow below to go to “Get Involved”
Faces of Addiction, Inc, is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Your gifts are tax-deductible and may be made through your required minimum IRA withdrawal if you wish.
Go To Faces
Go To “Get Involved”